My work supports charities, councils, music groups, NHS, colleges, universities, and music industry with evaluation, research and training.
Talk to me about:
– Research into music listening at work
– Evaluating the impact of music in healthcare settings
– Running courses and training on evaluation and research design
– Designing projects relating to the impact of music and arts
– Giving talks and workshops on the effects of music in daily life
– Giving talks and training on women’s entrepreneurship
– I have up to date CRB checks, and public and employers liability insurance in place
– PhD in Music Psychology, University of Sheffield, UK
– Post Graduate Certificate in Higher Education, University of Sheffield, UK
– Flying Start Women’s Entrepreneurship Training, York, UK
– Evaluation Research Training Course, Youth Music, UK
I also continually update my professional development through memberships, training and attendance at workshops, seminars and conferences. I am a reviewer of Psychology of Music journal.